Re: Installing debian on a SunBlade 100

Hello,

> > Can you send to me which test I can make ? (and eventualy the
> > .config you use for generate the "standard" distributed kernel
> > image).
>
> In the Debian GNU/Linux system, the .config used to build kernels is
> stored in /boot/config-VERSION.  If you use kernel-package, it does
> this for kernels you build yourself, too.
>
> What I usually do when compiling my own kernels is just cp
> /boot/config-VERSION /usr/src/linux/.config, and use that as a
> starting point.

Thanks. I have found it, and I have restart a new kernel compilation.
The last one I have do has no more problems with the screen, but the
USB keyboard and mouse don't work.

I will keep you informed on what I have disabled.

Good day.

		Olivier
--
Olivier Bornet                 |      français : http://puck.ch/f