gnucash dependancy broken

I'm setting up a new machine as a workstation (unstable distro) and need gnucash. This was working fine on my old workstation (also unstable) but now there is a broken dependancy and gnucash refuses to install.

It wants libgtkhtml14 (and claims >= 11.1) but the current version of this package is libgtkhtml15. Based on its claim that anything over version 11 was okay, i installed libgtkhtml15 and tried again, but gnucash still refuses to install (same dependancy error message).

Is it possible for someone to adjust this?

--
Shawn Boyette      | Reality must take precedence over public
Sciolist adept,    | relations, for mother nature cannot be fooled.