system call 227

Trying to run `kinit' from the heimdal-clients package in unstable I
get

kernel: Unimplemented SPARC system call 227

with the 2.4.16 kernel (but on a `testing' system).  I don't know
whether that's the cause of problems I have running the heimdal
programs and thought I'd better ask here before pursuing things with
the kerberos people.

Can someone say what that call is (or tell me how to find out),
whether or not it's likely to be ignorable, and what might be the
reason it crops up?