RE: SS20 2.4 SMP, irregular boot freezes and swapon segfaults

I have 128-MB. I'll remove half of that and see how it behaves.

It's not an ovious crash though. It just freezes on startup after the kernel
gets comfortable and it goes to mounting volumes and start the rest.

When the system manages to boot completely, I had no other problems for as
long as a day. I know, this is a short time, but I cannot sleep with a SS20,
dual disks, in my bedroom....

Nico