Re: Help with SS20/SX (cg14) on woody

> On the other hand on 2.4 kernels it tends to hung unpredictably while on
> the 2.2 it seems to work (so far).
>
> I've noticed only a few glitches so far (a black spot on konqueror) and no
> repeating sectors. What kernel did you test?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Antonio Prioglio [a.prioglio@cbtcentre.co.uk]

I've been using 2.2.20 SMP only.  My VSIMM is only a 4 meg & I think
pushing it with 32bpp may be the issue.  A quick look at the CG14 server
code tells me  it needs a closer look.  I just need to find a few hours of
quality time with the box, the X server code & some sun hardware docs, but
it hasn't been a pressing issue.

Joel Matz