Re: PPP connection problem

You might want to ask again with a little more info to work with... OS/kernel/software versions, hardware model, etc., are generally helpful.

bath66 wrote:

Hello,
I have a USR 56k Sportster Flash modem, but when I upload more than 50Kilobyte on one blow, the modem do not answer ... the LEDs RX/TX do not flicker any more, and the connection still down ... why ? I think that's a problem with the Serial port, because on a PC, all is okay ... Thanks
bath66