Re: HELP

If you do an apt-get dist-upgrade, does it still keep
a lot of packages behind or does it upgrade
everything?
For a long time I was only doing apt-get upgrade and
found that a lot of packages didn't get upgraded until
I did an apt-get dist-upgrade and that took care of
it.

Thanks,
Bertrand.

If it got to "init 3", then it mounted to root