Blade 1000 - no hard disks detected

Hi,
I was trying to install Etch on my Sun Blade 1000 via netboot. Unlike the install, I tried about a year ago, the install menu was displayed fine and keyboard and network recognition were fast and correct - unfortunately no hard disks were detected. I also had no luck in trying to manually load the right driver.
This is a little odd, because previous attempts with older installers found my two (SCSI) HDs without any problems - they were formatted and are working flawlessly on Solaris. Obviously there are Blade 1ks running debian, so I guess, the problem is on my side - maby somebody has got a hint for me?
Thanks,

Thomas Amm