Re: 'Illegal instruction' during boot

Josip Rodin napsal(a):
On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 05:12:33PM +0200, Daniel Smolik wrote:

I see the same problem on my E450 when I boot Solaris first. After reboot I choose linux and after this kernel crash with illegal instruction. A must power off machine to get linux boot.

You mean, power off as in run 'poweroff' and return to PROM, or
do you mean power off as in physically remove the power cable, return
it, and then boot from cdrom (to get Linux)?

I phycisally remove the power via the switch.

			Dan

--
Mydatex s r.o.
http://www.mydatex.cz