Re: Netboot E250 -- tftp problem

Daniel Smolik wrote:
I don't know if my advice help you, but I use netboot on E250 and E450 and Ultra 20 and Ultra 5 many times without problem.But first thing that I do is upgrading OPB to latest version and switch to DHCP :-)

I download OPB firmware from sunsolve put it on tftp server and boot it to upgrade OPB it works great and I use it.
Hi, Dan

But the CD-ROM on E250 are broken, and no OS can be found on the HDD, and there is no other SUN box around here so there is no machine being able to r/w with the old SCSI interfaced HDD of E250. And the TFTP transfer just do not work! There is even no way to upgrade the fireware.

I will immediately upgrade the fireware when successfully booting it.

--
续本达
Xu, Benda

Fundamental Science of Mathematics and Physics,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China

http://learn.tsinghua.edu.cn:8080/2005012177/index.html
http://thirsty.phys.tsinghua.edu.cn/MyWiki/heroxbd