Looking for a Sr. Physical Design Engineer

Hello,

My name is Alex McClelland, I'm a recruiter (sorry) and looking for candidates to fill a job opening ... and wonder if you might be open to the idea of looking at other opportunities? I found you today when googling - I'm not a technical guy, but your background looks like it fits the criteria.

The position is for a Senior Physical Design Engineer in Austin, Texas. If you are interested I can email you a full job description. Here are a few of the requirements:

-5+ yrs industry experience in a logic design or physical design position;
-Strong knowledge of RTL design and familiar with ICC/SOC Encounter, Primetime, and ATPG
-Working knowledge of scan insertion

ALSO - I have a position for a Sr. Design Verification Engineer (mixed-signal audio codecs) - Austin, TX - if you happen to know anyone that would fit that bill.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Alex McClelland, All-Star Recruiting Inc.
Alex@All-StarRecruiting.com   www.All-StarRecruiting.com

They are looking for Survey Field Technicians who will be responsible for construction staking, topographic surveys (using GPS and total station equipt), and assisting Survey Party Chiefs with collection of survey data and construction surveying. AutoCAD, construction surveying, and using Trimble equipment are a plus.

This employer also needs Survey Party Chiefs, LSI certification and 5+ yrs experience in the areas of boundary, control, topographic, and construction staking is required. Chiefs will be assigning surveying activities, including construction staking and topographic surveys. AutoCAD, construction surveying and use of Trimble equipment are a plus.

This employer offers superior compensation packages and are a great company to work for. If you are interested, please let me know and we can arrange to speak. Also - it would be helpful if you could email me an updated resume.

Last - we are also looking for a Civil Engineer/Program Manager for this company. Please let me know if you might be qualified for that position, or know someone that might be.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Best regards,
Alex McClelland, Alex@All-StarRecruiting.com
www.All-StarRecruiting.com