Re: netboot installation fails

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:56:26PM +0200, Joost van Baal-Ili� wrote:
> You likely need to load some non-free disk drivers.  There's some interface in
> Debian Installer to download them and add them to the installer's kernel.

no, this was a netboot install. I noticed some month ago that also netboot
images on other archs are broken - today a colleque told me on amd64 it's
now working again.

But the sparc wheezy boot.img for tftp booting is still from 20140426 - a
newer is not available.

So probably the sparc kernel modules on the mirrors are now for a newer kernel
than the one in that netboot img.

Any ideas how to solve that ?
Thanks,
 greetings
  Hermann

--
Netzwerkadministration/Zentrale Dienste, Interdiziplinaeres
Zentrum fuer wissenschaftliches Rechnen der Universitaet Heidelberg