Re: Sun Fire T2000 ALOM console very slow

Hi,
the alom's console is basically the serial line all sun used to have pushed through the ssh connection. So, the speed of the alom console display is the speed the obp is communicating with the internal serial line of the obp.

Obp is by default running at 9600 bps which is painfully slow.
However, you could set it up to 115200 bps which is much more bearable.

Seb