Re: How can i boot *anything* on Sun Blade 100?

So, it does matter, even with the 40 pin cables? Just because it is impossible to put the longest part to the motherboard: the connector of the HDD and the DVD are too far apart. And the DVD does not appear in "probe-ide", if the HDD is not the primary master. (Any idea why?)