Re: Debian Med Sprints 2013 and brainstorming on 2014

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:54:13AM +0100, "Steffen Möller" wrote:
> I ask for support for up to four Debian Med contributors (DM/DD) from
> Europe to attend, which should be about 350 Euro per person for a
> flight/train plus one or two nights, totalling at 1400 Euro.

Hi Steffen, and thanks for organizing this, now traditional, sprint. We
can bear the cost, so I'm happy to approve the (tentative) budget for
the sprint of 1400 EUR, for travel/lodgement sponsoring for attendees.
(Cc:-ing the auditors for tracking.)

> Independently from the above I ask for your OK to call the event a
> Debian Sprint, be it with Debian's money or not.

IIRC you asked this question last year too. I insist that it's a useless
question :) We surely do not want to keep a tight control on the
expression, anyone is free to gather, work on Debian, and call it a
"Debian Sprint".

> http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2013/DebianMedSprint is in its very
> infancy.

Thanks for preparing this, and good luck with the sprint!
Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .