DebianMed sprint, January 2015 - Saint Malo, France

Hi,
the next DebianMed sprint will occur at 30/01/15 -> 02/02/15, in Saint Malo, France.

The wiki page is available for information and registration [0].

There is a pending issue with Wifi at the hotel, I should get more info mid-september about this issue. I will send a new notification end of september.

The hotel has rooms with 2 or 3 beds. Please arrange yourselves to share some rooms to lower the cost. Those rooms should be reserved soon enough to be sure to get them.

I expect to have lunches and breaks sponsored.

Please forward the message to anyone interested for participating, willing to train to packaging, or simply needing key signing.....

Do not hesitate to contact me.

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/DebianMed2015

Olivier