Re: Debian Edu sprint during MiniDebConf 2018 in Hamburg

Hi Chris,

> > Approved for 487 EUR total. :)   Don't forget to blog/publicise your event
> > so that others can join you.

now that you have a better picture about what Teckids is, I have one
question concerning the sprint reimbursements:

Most, if not all, expenses, will be made by Teckids e.V.  We do not have a
budget for that (if we had, we would not have asked for reimbursement from
Debian, and we are certainly aiming at getting budgets for such activities
ourselves!), but we get discounts on group travels and bookings and thus d
othe bookings for everyone involved right now.

Can we file the reimbursement with ffis en bloc, or do we have to send
invoices to everyone involved, have them pay them, and everyone requests
their reimbursements separately?

I am Cc'ing ffis because I can imagine this is more a question of German
laws and regulations for non-profits than a policy question ☺.

Cheers,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.