Re: Fwd: Debian on Linux-SH4

Hi Robert!

On 1/11/22 20:05, Robert Święcki wrote:
>> makes it boot. I'll check which option is responsible exactly.
>
> It seems that pretty much everything must be disabled in this menu - except
>
> "Create a snapshot trace buffer"
>
> in comparison to the default Debian config. All other options (enabled
> by default under Debian) seem to enable "yet another options", but my
> Kconfig foo is too weak to understand what's going on there.

Thanks! You already pointed me into the right direction. I will keep digging
to figure out what broke the tracing.

I'm not sure why I didn't find the issue with the tracing options although I
was comparing configuration files as I also had another kernel configuration
that one of the QEMU developers gave me that actually worked.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz