Re: AGM 2009: call for dates

also sprach Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> [2009.11.12.1540 +0100]:
> Matching how much I did over the year for debian.ch, I won't
> attend and will retire from the board.

The actuary is the person responsible for the postal address (I
doubt there's a whole lot of mail), as well as most written stuff,
e.g. minutes and bylaws. With Adrian retiring, this position needs
to be filled, ideally by someone ready to commit for a few years. As
far as I understood Adrian, it's not a whole lot of work, probably
less than a day per year. But it's an important job.

Does anyone want to stand for vote?

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects: