Re: AGM 2010 via IRC: meetbot files

On 01/25/2011 11:43 AM, Luca Capello wrote:
> Daniel, are the files at [4] the same you hosted at [2]?  Or, if
> something is missing, can you please provide it somewhere, at least
> temporarily?

don't know, but i've copied them again over to alioth.d.o/~daniel/.

> To everyone: please note that to avoid this kind of problems,
> *everything* debian.ch-related must be saved on the debian.ch Git
> repository at <http://git.debian.ch/>.

no, you should communicate better.

adrian asked me about the files. after he fetched them, i've removed
them since they're not useful anymore and i understood that adrian was
committing them on git.d.c.

let me know when you fetched them again, so i can remove them, again.