Re: debian.ch AGM date poll - Reloaded

Le dimanche, 17 mars 2013 16.03:39, Didier Raboud a écrit :
> As for the date, please fill the following poll before Friday 22.:
>
> 	http://doodle.com/686hsxepxv2kh3ri

Aww, damn. Our bylaws impose two-weeks-in-advance information of the AGM date,
so we can't anymore hold it within the proposed dates.

I have now expanded the poll with dates from Friday 19. and will announce the
AGM date at latest on Friday 5, so please re-fill it with your availabilities
within the two next days.

Cheers,

OdyX