Re: Making the CD bootable...

Hi, Greg,

I recently made a set of Mandrake 7.1 CD's (horrors! :) using Adaptec's
Easy CD Creator software under Windows 98 SE (double-horrors! ;).  It
worked fine for me with the following steps:

Start -> Programs -> Easy CD Creator -> Create CD

This brings up the CDCreator 'panel'.  I then clicked on DATA, then DATA
CD.  This brings up an Explorer-ish 4-panel window.  I clicked on File,
then chose Create CD From Image.  I located the .iso file, double-clicked
it, then chose OK, and the CD was created.

HTH :)

Cheers,
Matt

> Hi all,
> I had a friend with DLS burn all three potato-i386 disks.  He forgot to
> label them but none of them were boot-able.  I'm going over tonight.  He's
> using windows, what should i look for in his software settings?
>
> TIA -- Greg.
>

> --

Matthew Thompson       http://mattyt.net
mattyt@oz.net          http://www.oz.net/~mattyt