successful upgrade

heya peeps

well, i've upgraded my whole slink network to potato now through apt over
ftp. unfortunately i didn't have access to any cd images to do this with so
i have nothing to report on how successful that is. everything seems to be
running very smoothly (other than the printing on my server but i'll make
sure that's not my stupid fault before filing a bug report).

excellent work, people! i hope debian will be released asap - i've been hyping
up everyone i know about it since october last year and they're starting to
think it'll never be released =P

anyway, some additional info on my network in case it helps at all:

firewall running from 486, 16MB ram
everything-server running from amd 586, 24MB ram
workstation running from pent III, 64MB ram

had no problems with dependency/conflict loops or anything annoying like that.
very clean. again, good job =>

from

da Bobstopper