Re: install report for Debian 2.1 and some comments on installation profiles

Brandon Mitchell <bmitch@atdot.org> writes:

> When you install for more than one person, everyone has a preference.  I'm
> still an emacs19 person, but I'm ready to make the jump to emacs20.  I
> just never had the desire for xemacs since there are times I'll need a
> text only editor

Just a minor nit.

The implied assumption that xemacs only works under X is a fallacy.
xemacs may be more tuned towards use under X, but it functions
perfectly on terminals (or in an xterm, if you unset DISPLAY)

Cheers, Phil.