Upgrading Slink to Potato

I did an upgrade of Slink to Potato, using dselect only, and for the most
part it worked!

Here are the minor nits:

1. If you have apt installed, libc6 will not upgrade, as it conflicts with
older versions of apt. This may place a catch 22 for those who wish to use
apt for the upgrade. You may need to upgrade apt and libc6 together using
dpkg from the command line. Once I removed the old version of apt, dselect
was able to upgrade libc6 with no further problems.

2. Two packages were uninstallable due to unmet dependencies:

   A. XF86Setup was not installed because tk8.0 and tkstep8.0 were not
      installed, although they _are_ marked for installation in dselect.
   B. tex-bin fails to install because tex-base of the proper version
      fails to upgrade the old version.

I haven't investigated this further due to time constraints, but these are
really minor issues, compared to the fact that you can upgrade with
dselect without needing to run an autoup.sh script first!

Now all we need are some working boot disks, a fixed compiler and a new
version of X, and we can start testing for release!

Waiting is,

Dwarf