Re: Debian Potato testing

>Saying the boot floppies are good enough to burn a set of beta cd's for
>testers.  If there are known major problems with the boot floppies, then
>we probably shouldn't send out a set of cd's and ask testers to try out
>the install process.

When 2.2.5 uploads, that is your sign its ready for general testing.
I wouldn't suggest burning CDs in bulk obviously.

I would imagine we will need a 2.2.6 within a week to 10 days for the
ports and bugfixing in 2.2.5.

However, I really can't speak for debian-cd, and I have no idea how
far along they are etc.