Problems with sendmail.

I suppose I'll start there.

I upgraded to testing and sendmail 8.11.3+8.12.0.Beta7-7

When I restart the daemon I get:

mail... User unknown
postmaster... User unknown
savemail: cannot save rejected email anywhere

And the daemon comes up but leaves files in /var/spool/mqueue-client

The only references I found on the internet to this error involved procmail.
I added FEATURE(`local_procmail' `/usr/bin/procmail') to my sendmail.mc and
that
didn't work. I've tried telnetting into the server on port 25 and sending
mail locally
and remotely. Seems to work fine. Also, it is accepting mail fine.

the /var/spool/mqueue-client directory quickly gets filled with mostly
repeated internal
bounces.

If I try sending a message through mutt I get

Error sending message, child exited 71 (Operating system error.).

and the message won't go. If I try sending the message by connecting to the
daemon through port 25 it goes fine.

Anyways. I'd rather not go into too much more detail because I'm just
fishing. If you have an idea of where I should target, let me know. If you
have any configuration questions just I'll answer those too.

Thanks!