Re: Install Report II (The Revenge; bf 3.0.7 (beta); Acer Laptop; floppy/basedebs)

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 01:12:11PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Anthony Towns wrote:
> > be used". On a 300MB /? apt aborted. :)
> How did you abort apt? I thought base-config would be blocking ctrl-c at
> that point, and if you answer n it should not have even offered to
> retry (the dpkg method returns 0).

I had 300MB of disk space, apt wanted to download 3GB. It said
"there's not enough room" and quit. I didn't get a "would you like
to continue?" prompt, because there was no way apt was going to let me
continue. I got a press enter prompt of some sort, probably from dselect,
then went to the "apt failed! Retry?" screen. At which point I hit [yes].

Cheers,
aj