Re: Reboot Hangs

I had similar issues with a Dell Latitude. I traced the problem to the
reboot script in /etc/init.d.

removing the -i from the reboot -d -f -i line solved the problem. The
script tries to shutdown interfaces but, as in the case with the PCMCIA
nic, the cardmgr has already been stopped at this point causing the
machine to hang.

Hope that helps

A.