driver disks for sparc?

Hi

I intended to test the new Debian as I had trouble with 2.2r4 on my
sparcstation5. I got the same refuse to load my driver disks with copies
from resp. ftp.sunet.se and ftp.se.debian.org as:

http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/disks-sparc/current/sun4cdm/images-1.44/

Respons:

Wrong disk

This is the disk 1 of 2 in the drv14sun4cdm series of 27-oct-2001 01:34 EDT

Wrong disk. This is from series drv14sun4cdm.

You need disk 1 of series the driver series.

As far as I can see there is no larger driver serie than the the two in the above directory.

regards

guran

--
Mandrake Linux 7.1b 'Sun Turbo Sparcstation5'