Re: Malformed Release File !!!

On Montag, 07. Jan. 2002 at 15:45:22, Johann Spies wrote:

> I have the privilege to do a Linux introductory course for 4 weeks (one
> group per week) during which we do a network installation of woody.  So
> far we got the Malformed Release File problem on 4 of the about 32
> installations.  That is embarrasing in a classroom situation.  The
> computers all have the same hardware configuration and use the same
> network resource for the installation.

Hello Johann,

I don't understand this. You have the privileg to do a Linux
introductory course and want to make it with a testing distribution.
Note: woody == testing. Why don't you take stable == potato. There are
not so much problems and it makes life and learnig much easier.

CU Michael

--
Good day for a change of scene.  Repaper the bedroom wall.