Re: galeon and mozilla show pages only partly

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 02:24:02PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Nils Rennebarth wrote:
>
> >After a dist-upgrade to unstable and mozilla-0.9.7-4, galeon and mozilla
> >render pages only partly. What's wrong?
> >
> I'm running woody, but wanted 0.9.7 so grabbed it from sid.  As far as I
> can tell so far, it works.
> Can you give the url of a site that doesn't work?
>
> Ron

I also use 0.9.7-4 (with woody) and I receive an error message about a socket
type which mozilla tries to use, but think is it undefined (I don't remember
the exact message).  It happens with the following URL:
https://hb2.bankleumi.co.il/H/Login.html

   I have a mozilla-0.9.7 installation on a RedHat machine, and it reads
the URL without any problem, so it is not a problem with this URL.

(I have to use 0.9.7 due to some bug fixes with Hebrew display.)

	-- Ariel.

---
Ariel Tankus
School of Computer Science