On spam and manners

Hi,

Your spamfilter just did the same thing it blamed me of doing, reply the
spam back to the list wasting time of several thousand Debian list
subscribers.

Now before anyone categorize this mail as a waste, my point is:

PLEASE DO NOT CURSE OR USE OBSCENE LANGUAGE in mail that you send to people
on this list,
especially when cc'ing people outside the list like abuse@smart.com.ph in
this case. It is
unprofessional and damaging to Debian's professional standing.

In a sense you are doing more damage than good.  Think of all the spam you
create while 'reporting' spam to ISP's and companies? How many of these
reports actually have an impact
on the original poster and how many end up in the wrong context at the wrong
place?

Regards,
Alwyn

---

The information transmitted through this mail is intended solely for the
addressee and may be legally privileged. Any disclosure, copying,
dissemination or any action taken or omitted, to be taken in reliance on it,
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
Smart Communications, Inc.
http://www.smart.com.ph