Re: Is voice under mgetty broken in Sarge?

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 12:21:18PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 11:18:36AM -0500, Jim Seymour wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > 	I am looking at the source code for mgetty on my Debian Sarge
> > install to see why it doesn't have voice support.
>
> Try 'apt-get source mgetty' or look in the Sources directory of your
> favorite archive.

Thanks Johann,

	I am still getting used to Debian and was looking in the wrong
place for the vgetty program.  Under Red Hat both mgetty and vgetty were
in the same directory.  Under Debian mgetty is under /sbin/mgetty and
vgetty is under /usr/sbin/vgetty.  Anyway all is okay and it is working
normally.

Thanks,

Jim Seymour