Re: libc6-dev and 2.5 linux-kernel-headers

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 13:13, Rajkumar S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in my testing installation, libc6-dev depends on linux-kernel-headers
>                        2.5.999-test7-bk-9, but one of the programs I

I had a discussion about this in another mailinglist a while back, the
linux-kernel-headers package used to be a part of libc6-dev, so you got it
automatically without knowing. Now it is just in a package by itself.

It is internal stuff, which you don't have to care about. That's what I was
told at least.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux