Re: GnuCash instability

Hello,

After evaluating a couple of alternatives, I decided that the
multiple-currency support in GnuCash was absolutly necessary for my
situation.  I gritted my teeth and decided to go ahead and use it,
despite the crashes, and save after entering every transaction.
Mysteriously, after entering a couple dozen transactions, the
instability went away.  It works very well now.

Aaron