Re: replace kernel and upgrade packages?

it seems you are running into this bug or something similar:

that's the joy of running testing I guess, from the bugreport:
You will either need to install the packages with the
"--force-overwrite" option to dpkg, or remove the experimental packages
"4.3.0-XD2.2" -- which I've never heard of before -- from your system
first.