Sid dist / libpam-runtime / version 0.76-18 / fails during install + fix

Distro: Sid
Package: libpam-runtime
Version: 0.76-18

This pacakge fails during install.

# apt-get install libpam0g
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following held packages will be changed:
  libpam0g
  libpam0g
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 87 not upgraded. 2 not
fully installed or removed. Need to get 0B/73.8kB of archives. After
unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used. Do you want to
continue? [Y/n] Setting up libpam-runtime (0.76-18) ...
dpkg: error processing libpam-runtime (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1 Errors
were encountered while processing:  libpam-runtime

Error is in:
	/var/lib/dpkg/info/libpam-runtime.postinst

This line causes the error:
	test -r /etc/pam.d/other.pre-upgrade &&rm -f
/etc/pam.d/other.pre-upgrade

Since I did not have the file "/etc/pam.d/other.pre-upgrade", uncommenting
the line helped.

I just checked and saw version 0.76-19 in incomming, which I suspect is a
fix to that, but if you do not wish to take your packages from the
incomming tree - they above works.

Yours,

Jesper Angelo