Re: Gnucash - /usr/bin/guile-1.6: relocation error

Yes, saw it myself today after updating from the testing branch.
Checking the bugs on gnucash shows a few reports of the problem and
noted that it's already been fixed in unstable.  Upgrading verified that
it has been fixed.

--
Brandon Mitchell <bmitch3020@cox.net>
http://members.cox.net/bmitch3020/