Re: umount: devfs: not mounted

Hi Jerome

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 17:56, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> I have similar problem with DebianInstaller,
> so I have a naive question:
> do you mean that it works with `lilo' ?
Well... All my 'woody' boxes are working with this. As you know woody
comes with lilo by default. I think this is something to do with 'grub'.
I don't know much about grub, seems easy though...

Pradeeper
--
Debian GNU/Linux Sarge kernel 2.4.22-openmosix-1

You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.