GRUB can't be installed during NET-INSTALL

I have a problem with the following:

I'm using a Intel SE440BX board with onboard SCSI with 4x 18GB SCSI drives
attached to it.

I want to use Raid 5 and I can succesfully set that raid-session up.

After installing the Base-system, when it wants to install GRUB, it fails.

The problem that occures is that GRUB wants to write to hd0 and it should
be writing it to MD1.

When I kill the grub-process and start the installing of LILO using the
Debian install-interface I get the same problems with lilo. Not to
/dev/MD1 (MD0 is swap) /dev/sda2, of /dev/fd0.

I wanted to try to use the floppydrive to boot with but the installer will
not write to this.

I'm installing not in expert-modus so the problem can't be that I have
some trouble with xfs.

I have made an phot of my screen to let you see that the raid-sessions are
fine (MD4 was in resync at that moment)

http://img32.echo.cx/my.php?image=pict04448oj.jpg

I have also tried to install with linux24 and expert-modus but nothing
works. I had an older installation-disk of Sarge and that was also no
helping hand.

I think I have tried everything that I could imagine. The drives are in
perfect condition.

What can I do ?