nfs-client needed in intsall kernel

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to install sarge on an openbrick-E http://www.hacom.net .  These guys don't have a cd or floppy drive but the do have pxe support on the ethernet jacks.  So, I've set up a network boot environment where vmlinuz, and rootfs.gz are downloaded to the brick via tftp.  This works great and the install system starts right up.  The problem comes when it tries to mount the cdrom.  Obviously that fails so I exit into a shell and try to mount a copy of the install cd that I have on an nfs server.  Like so:

    #mount -t nfs 192.168.11.100:/tmp/cdrom /cdrom

And the following error is given back:

    mount: Mounting 192.168.11.100:/tmp/cdrom on /cdrom failed: No such device

When I look in the /lib/modules directory I don't see a module for nfs support.  I'm not sure how I should submit this feature request so if someone could explane the process to me I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks,
Andrew