Re: Torrents dying at nearly the right file size?

In message <[🔎] 20060203193142.GB29347@andromeda>, Justin Pryzby writes:
>I'm not sure whether or not this is right for this list; it just may
>be.  But I suspect it just a bug in the torrent packages.  What
>torrent are you using?  Have you tried other torrent pacakges?  Could
>you ask the torrent maintainers whether 4GB files will work?

>If they're not using long long integers (unsigned I guess), then this
>will break.

That was my suspicion.  I'm using "bittorrent-3.4.2nb2 File sharing tool".
I just figured I'd ask here because this was the group of people most likely
to have needed to download testing images, and thus to be able to rule
out "oh, yeah, the server's acting up".

-s