dchroot problems after upgrade

After upgrading my system today, dchroot will not work anymore. The
result I get when trying is this:
"E: locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid"

Seems like this has something to do with some stuff in gcc. I found some
c++ locale example on the web, and it produces the same error when
trying my system locales, it does work with 'C' and 'POSIX', but nothing
else.
When running 'validlocale' it says that everything is just fine..

Anyone who knows what can be done about this?

Thanks!

--
Rune Elvemo     ---     Octagon / Digital Minds
elvemo@c2i.net