Re: Current bullseye security and stability

Hey!

I have a couple of notebooks, a VM and like ~30 servers running debian testing for 2 years now.
My experience says you can count on stability.
I have not detected any security issues yet... I'm also subscribed to debian-security, most of the announcements on the list are already solved on by the packages on bullseye.

regards
lucas