RE: Unsus....

Sorry that I've gotten this wrong - if you're saying "since 2016" you're following this list clearly longer than I do, may be the reason I didn't notice it.
Sadly I can't do anything about these repetitious mails but I'm sure a mod will be glad you mentioned this and give the occasion a second thought.

Flo