Re: Splitting teTeX

    The easiest thing might be to release the current state of my work as a
    new beta release and add some README file which says that not everything
    is up-to-date. Ok?

I think that is best.

    > For number 1, if you have not yet done it, my idea is that you should
    > post a list of the files which you know of that have unusual license
    > conditions.  Then we can offer to pay $25 to anyone who can report a file
    > which has a special license condition and is not in your list.

    Ok. But, you have to start with the empty list, since I have no list of
    files with unusual license conditions.

In that case, I think offering $25 now would lead to too much expense.

To start with, let's ask people to mail you reports of files with
special conditions, without mentioning money.  Then you can make a
list of them.  After a month, let's take stock: how many times, on the
average, has each reported file been reported?  That way we can
estimate how many other such files have gone unreported.

Ok?