Re: teTeX and sarge-release

From: Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
Subject: Re: teTeX and sarge-release
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:14:17 +0900 (JST)

> I will report an upload plan later more precisely.

I just fixed in CVS;

> - texdoc manpage update (just another patch attached). Remark about
>   that: There is a files-section in the original manpge, which tells
>   me that there is a config file for texdoc called texdoc.cnf. I have
>   doubt, that this is true.

> - #223729

with Frank's combined versin.  I suspect the same kind of fix
might be possible for update-fmtutil, update-updmap...

> - #223412 (please put it into patch-tmp, as I expect to get it fixed
>   from upstream)
> - #227203

only for README.Debian

> - #123393 (please put it into patch-tmp, as Olaf will release a fixed
>   web2c) Thomas has confirmed, that my fix is portable enough to ge
>   included into web2c.
> - #221793 (already in CVS)

except

> - #213310

pending at present (also Hilmar's intention?).

Quick and short report at present.

Regards,			2004-1-18(Sun)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima