Re: [beta-3.0] TODO list (draft proposal)

frank@kuesterei.ch (Frank Küster) wrote:

> So here's the TODO list I propose, comments, additions or deletions
> wellcome:
>
> 1. Check whether the symlinks that we create are still working (and fix
>    if necessary)

I've worked on that in the tetex-base sources, and took the opportunity
to introduce ucf handling for the configuration files that cause
problems upon upgrade. I have tested this by installing tetex-base, but
not yet tetex-extra. I also have not systematically checked whether I
didn't loose some symlink, but I think I haven't.

I will upload the changed files (which includes a correct orig.tar.gz
this time) tomorrow when I come back to university, so they should be on
http://people.debian.org/~frank shortly after this mail leaves my
laptop.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie