Re: fmt.d configuration files changes

> Hallo Frank!
>
> I just wanted to ask wether the diff (or something similar) I have sent
> you will be accepted, or wether we leave it as it is?

I must admit that I didn't even look at it yet, but yes, I think we
should do something along these lines.  However, I have the three
packages (tex-common, tetex-base, tetex-bin) now in a state where they
seem to be okay and work together, and hope we can make an upload as
soon as ftp-master is up again.  Until then, I wouldn't like to make
further changes that might bring new problems - there were a couple of
them, also in update-fontlang.

Regards, Frank

--
Frank Küster